ACL question ...

If I am using SASL with Kerberos, and I need to map the SASL identity (Kerberos identity in this case) to a specific attribute in the object, how can I directly reference the supplied SASL identity inside a filter or regexp? I am thinking it must be something like:

access to dn="(.*,)?dc=georgefox,dc=edu"
        by filter="(&(uid=$ID)(idnum=$1))" write
        by * read

assuming that $ID would be replaced with the supplied identity. Thanks in advance!

Tony

* Anthony Brock                                         abrock@georgefox.edu *
* Director of Network Services                         George Fox University *