Re: Query regarding search operation in LDAP

Thanks Pierangelo ,
Actually I am looking forward to  provide a view of a
LDAP server on basis of a pair of from/to time field
as a filter.
For eg: A search query mentioning the time frame for
listing out all the valid users in that time frame.
Using an ACL though can help me in restricting the
users to access LDAP in their allocated time frames
but here there is only one user .

Thanks again,
Regards,
Sat