public openldap server

Does anyone have (or know of) a public openldap server on the internet?

I'm looking to check out the base DSA settings, and find out a few general feature/functionality things without setting up my own.

Any assistance is appreciated, and obviously servers running current versions of the code are preferred! :)

Regards,

Brian Arkills
Stanford University
brian@hansolo.stanford.edu
"Integrity has the power to build trust. Trust is what fuels a relationship."
			John Maxwell
"The intelligent man is open to new ideas. In fact, he looks for them."
			Proverbs