openssl on aix and egd

Hello,

This is probably a problem not connected to openldap, but I suppose
somebody is running openldap/openssl on an AIX box.

AIX doesn't have /dev/random or anything of the sort, so another source of
entropy must be used, e.g. prngd.  That works fine, but I have to specify
the source of random data like in:

$ openssl s_client -connect host:626 -rand /var/run/egd-pool

I was not able to find a way to make the openssl library do this
automatically, so ldap clients (ldap_start_tls) just report "PRNG not
seeded".

Anybody has a solution for this one?

Thanks.

Dejan