Re: How to :

> De Leeuw Guy wrote:
> >
> > A "has subordinates" boolean, it is a correct solution for my problem
>
> Which raises the question when this will be back-ported from HEAD to
> REL_ENG_2...

Don't know what's the priority of this improvement.  I note that it
should not be much intrusive; however HEAD code underwent so large
a rewriting that backporting things could be an issue.  The commits
related to the hasSubordinates should be only a few and limited to
a precise time window, so anybody who needs it may try to apply the
diffs to REL_ENG and submit a patch ;)

Pierangelo.