Re: OpenLDAP for Mac OS X Login and Authentication

When I poked around at this, I easily got to the point where I could type
'id schmoe' and see stuff from my ldap database, but I could never figure out
how to get the login screen to see all the users which I was seeing from the
bash shell.

(I don't have my mac in front of me right now and I don't remember what I
actually did to get that far.)

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/
virCIO                          http://www.virCIO.Com

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html

    The Greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the
      hijacking of morality by religion.  However valuable -- even
      necessary -- that may have been in enforcing good behavior on
      primitive peoples, their association is now counterproductive.
      Yet at the very moment when they should be decoupled,
      sanctimonious nitwits are calling for a return to morals based
      on superstition.
				--- Arthur C. Clarke