Re: mailRecipient

At 10:01 AM 2002-01-15, Joshua Gramlich wrote:
>Could someone please point me in the right direction to find a standard
>schema file for the mailRecipient objectclass. I've looked for
>something like this for hours but have only found references to it
>rather than the actual schema file that I'm looking for.  As far as I
>can tell, it is not defined within any schema files that come with
>OpenLDAP...

IIRC, mailRecipient is deprecated in favor of inetLocalMailRecipient,
part of the LASER schema.  But, of course, inetLocalMailRecipient
(and mailRecipient) are works in progress (I-D detailing each are
expired) and appropriate caution should be taken to avoid
conflicting with final (if ever progressed) publication.

Portions of the LASER schema are provided in misc.schema.

Kurt