Re: LDAP server farm?

Hallo!

It works!

Markus, the Ad-Mall-Project have one likes this.

Two ldap-stores after a load-balancer.

The problem:
You need one master-store or data-base, who update the stores, if you
often change input in the stores.

--
See you

  Michael Ott

|         Michael Ott        |   ----/--\
|      Glockenhofstr 29 a    |      /|  |
|        90478 Nürnberg      |     / |  |
| e-mail: ZolnOtt@NEFkom.net |    /  |  |
|  Tel. +49 9 11 41 88 576   |   /---\--/

LINUX and you have much fun