how to configure SASL with Kerberos and OpenLDAP..

Hi All,
I want to set-up Single Sign On (SSO) solution on Redaht
Linux. when I install the server, I have installed all the
RPM packages like
1) Kerberos 5,
2) Cyrus-sasl
3) Open LDAP

In order to enable SSO, I have configured Kerberos. It is
independantly working. Now I need to integrate SASL and
OpenLDAP. I couldn't find any clue how to proceed further.

As far as SASL goes, I don't have any clue how to integrate
with OpenLDAP and Kerberos.

I would like to also know how to use sasl password for
OpenLDAP or kerberos.

Can any one help me out?

=====
With best regards