new bee here once again

hi to all,
    If any body could help me answer a few questions.
!. I wanted to know that if my ldap server comes up how is it that the
clietn wants to search on an entry which lies on some another ldap entry
over the internet.
for eg if i have designed a client who contacts mahindrabt's ldap server
but wants a entry on the Openldap.com ldap server how is he going to do
that.
Is it that i have to make an entry in the config files of ldap situated
in mahindrabt to contact the server in OpenLdap.com.(the user name as
well as the dn is known to the client.)
How will i make my ldap server unique over the internet?????????
I hope u guys can clear these stupid doubts of mine.
Thanks in advance
bye

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.