Re: system resource low!

You failed to mention what platform, which version of openldap, and
whether or not the ldap server is on the same machine. From what I can
speculate, it would appear that your problem is not with openldap, but
with internet explorer (sparc or win version???) since the memory gets
freed up after you exit that app. In this case, your report of a memory
leak in IE isn't exactly news.

-Ladd