slurpd and TLSRandFile

Hello!

Solaris 8 has no random device. Thus I set up prngd to collect entropy
and to provide PRNG seed. Using TLSRandFile in slapd.conf I told
slapd to supply the socket name /dev/egd-pool to openssl at initialization
time to allow openssl to gather its random bits and bytes at startup.
This works fine.

But running slurpd on the same machine fails due to:

TLS: PRNG not been seeded with enough data

After searching a bit, I found out, that slurpd's config.c does not seem
to check for TLSRandFile or LDAP_OPT_X_TLS_RANDOM_FILE (I did not check if
slurpd uses parts of slapd's sources...).

I just do not know how to make slurpd use the specified TLSRandFile.
Is slapd capable of using a non-standard random "device" ?

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.
Marc

--