presentationAddress

Hi
Can anyone tellme what exactly should i write on presentationAddress? on
netscape's Iplanet server i usualy insert a normal string, but i'm not
allowed to do that on openldap.
The problem is that we develop an application that uses ldap, it needs
records with the applicationEntity objectclass and the presentationAddress
does'nt matter, until now we've been using iplanet server and everything
works just fine, the problem is when we try to make it work with openldap,
when we try to insert an applicationEntity record with a normal string as the
presentationAddress attribute, it complains about the syntax.  So i need a
valid pressentationAddres to use with openldap, it does'nt really matter what
it is.

thanks

Ricardo
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.