Re: current state of PGP w/ openLDAP backend? / PGP schema

At 07:31 AM 2001-12-14, JR Mayberry wrote:
>I'm curious as to the current state of PGP w/ openLDAP as a backend.. to use
>NAI's PGP clients..
>
>Most of the links I've found from google are a few years old and I haven't
>been able to find any working projects..

I suspect nothing much has changed.  PGP clients are not designed
to interact with general purpose LDAP directory systems, but with
special PGP key servers.  While LDAP folks have made suggestions
to PGP folks on how to interact with general purpose LDAP
directories, the PGP folks seem content with their specialized
PGP key servers.  Oh well.  See the archives of this list and the
developer's list for details.

Kurt