Fw: Re: Fwd: Re: SQL And openldap

Thanz, Dmitry.

I dun want to use the back-sql database. Do corret me if i am wrong. Heard
that search performance will be slowed down if using the back-sql rather
than the normal ldbm.

So, I would like to make changes in the database, so as to maintain data
consistency and upload the data in ldif format to the LDAP server. Any
API/interface/tool/ to allow for such conversion?

Thanz a lot ,
once again

sze yee