Re: OpenLdap version

> It seems I have Openldap 2.0.15, and there's a new release, Openldap
> 2..0.18, anybody knows the differences?
>
> alejandra

Each release comes with a CHANGES file:

OpenLDAP 2.0.18 Release
        Fixed -llber ber_bvecadd bug (ITS#1398)
        Fixed slap tools replica config bug (ITS#1385)
        Build environment
                Updated req_query detection

OpenLDAP 2.0.17 Release
        Fixed ldbm BerkeleyDB2 compat bug (ITS#1390)

OpenLDAP 2.0.16 Release
        Fixed slapd indexing bug (ITS#1349)
        Fixed slapd/slurpd maxargs bug (ITS#1343)
        Fixed slapd ManageDSAIT warning
        Fixed slapd no OID schema bug
        Fixed slurpd server down reject bug (ITS#1183)
        Fixed slurpd moddn newsup bug (ITS#1379)
        Fixed -llber ber_realloc bug (ITS#1346)
        Fixed -lldap multi-level referral chase bug (ITS#1346)
        Fixed -lldap high port bug (ITS#1375)
        Fixed CR/LF handling (ITS#1328)
        Updated slapd/-lldap getaddrinfo handling (ITS#1304)
        Updated -lldap_r pthread stack size
        Updated slapd acl assert checks
        Updated slurpd ManageDSAIT handling
        Updated slapd root/subschema DSE update error handling
        Removed -lldbm use of Berkeley CDB
        Updated -lldbm to use r/w lock with DB_THREAD
        Updated back-ldbm update attribute indices on delete (ITS#1359)
        Updated ud Kerberos ticket handling
        Added back-ldbm idl_check() code
        Build environment
                Updated ltconfig for MacOS X 10.1 (ITS#1361)
                Updated slapd.conf with ACL example
                Updated pthread detection
                Updated Kerberos detection (ITS#1372)
                Updated test005 /dev/null diff for Tru64 compat
                Updated test007 modrdn test
                Updated test008 read/write ratio
                Updated MSVC5 project files
        Documentation