Re: OpenLdap version

That is a good question! I always build from source. You may be able to check
your RPM or APT local databases if you installed a canned binary.

I don't know how you query slapd itself since there is no -v option (or equiv),
but I think it would be a good thing to put in the root DSE. You could then
query the server and find out.

This is the closest I can come up:

# man slapd

The version should be printed at the bottom of the man page. It is not
guaranteed to be correct, but not a bad first step.

I even tried setting loglevel to -1 in slapd.conf and it still would not print
its version.

Kevin

SlapdQuoting Alejandra Moreno <alejandra.moreno@atrete.ch>:

> Hi!
>
> Where can I look for the OpenLdap version I have installed? Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Alejandra

> Alejandra Moreno Espinar
> at rete ag
>
> mailto:alejandra.moreno@atrete.ch, http://www.atrete.ch
> snail mail: Oberdorfstrasse 2, P.O. Box 674, 8024 Zurich, Switzerland
> voice: +41-1-266 55 55, direct: +41-1-266 55 91, fax: +41-1-266 55 88

This mail sent from Biltmore Communications
	http://www.biltmorecomm.com