OpenLDAP and iPlanet Web Server 6.0 SP1

Hi,

I managed to install OpenLDAP 2 so that iPlanet can
connect to it. Now when I try to create a new User
within iPlanet I get the following error message

An error occurred while contacting the LDAP server.
(No such object)

The server could not locate the entry. If adding a new entry,
be sure that the parent of the entry you are trying to add exists.
If you received this error while searching or viewing an entry,
it indicates that the entry which was being searched for does not
exist.

I guess I need the right sceme for OpenLDAP but where do I
get it and how do I put it in OpenLDAP?

Thanks for any advice