Re: back-ldap [ldap_add: no such object]

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

> As far as I know, the back-ldap simply forwards operations to the target
> server.  I never tried it with back-sql, so I'm not aware of any
> inconvenience.  The error message is very ambiguous; however, the
> failure originates from one of the servers not finding an entry.
> You may try searching the database exactly the same way you try to add
> the entry, i.e. with full bind as rootdn.  You should also provide a
> full log both of the client and of the server.
>
> Pierangelo.

Finally, I have got this working. Thanks to the discussion on
openldap-software thread index (200108) on multi-master by josh,
storm, kurt et.al.

-Atul

  /||\   Atul Deopujari
 /_|| |  M.Tech Student,
/  ||/   Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology,  Bombay,
India. 400 076
Hostel #1 Room #223