From: Laxmi Thota [mailto:laxmi@kasenna.com]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 8:57 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Can HTTP DIGEST authentication be implemented via using
LDAP-SASL

I need to implement HTTP DIGEST authentication.  I would like to know, if
it is possible to use
LDAP-SASL-DIGEST-MD5 to implement it.  Has anyone tried this before..

Is there a way to pass "digest-uri" through ldap_sasl_bind_s (variations of
it) ?

If this is not possible, can anyone suggest alternatives ?

Thanks in advance,
-Laxmi