Re: old feature ldap://server/cn=monitor

Hi,

i asked the same question on the list some time ago.

What i found:
 - There was a 'cn=monitor' in openldap version 1.2.*
 - There is no 'cn=monitor' in openldap version 2.0.*
 - There was a patch for 2.0.1 to reactivate 'cn=monitor'
   but this does not work with current versions.
 - someone started to write a monitor backend
   for openldap which is in HEAD.

I thinked about backporting back-monitor to openldap 2.0.*
from HEAD but this is to much work and i dont have the time.

--
Markus Benning

   .^.
   /V\     Tel. : +49 9131 7 21713