RE: Re: problem with database sql for ldap

Make sure your dbname, hostname, dbuser, dbpassword are correct and you can
connect to mysql using the same (outside of OpenLDAP).

Your trace output seems to report diffrent values compared to your .conf
file.

Rajen Damani
TimesTen Performance Software
http://www.timesten.com