SolarisLDAPServerSyntax

Hi!

In Suns documentation there are attributetypes and objectclasses for use
with their nss_ldap/pam_ldap implementation. After having compiled these
into one schema and spent some time on adapting to OpenLDAP there is
still one SYNTAX specification that I cannot safely translate into
something that works with OpenLDAP. I assume that something really trivial
might work.

The attributetype in question is:

attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.42.2.27.5.1.15 NAME 'SolarisLDAPServers'
  DESC 'LDAP Server address eg. 76.234.3.1:389'
  EQUALITY caseIgnoreIA5Match
  SYNTAX SolarisLDAPServerSyntax)

and specifically the "SYNTAX SolarisLDAPServerSyntax" at the bottom.

With what can I replace that?

Bye,
/Erik

--
Erik Persson, System Manager            <erik@roxen.com>
Roxen Internet Software                 Voice:  +46 13 376817