Replication problem

Hello all,

I have set up two slapd servers both running on RedHat7.1's.

Still I'm having trouble with replication. I've completed the steps at the
OpenLDAP admin guide, but no replication is made! The replication testing
script reports everything is ok. Running slapd in debug looks ok except
socket() failed errno=22 (Invalid argument):

#####
daemon_init: <null>
daemon_init: listen on ldap:///
daemon_init: 1 listeners to open...
ldap_url_parse_ext(ldap:///)
daemon: socket() failed errno=22 (Invalid argument)
daemon: initialized ldap:///
daemon_init: 1 listeners opened
slapd init: initiated server.
#####

The master is running slapd and slurpd, slave only slapd. When debugging
slurpd, result is successful:

#####
Config: (replogfile /root/replog.log)
Config: (replica host=perm9.ldap.fi:389 binddn="cn=perm9,dc=ldap,dc=fi"
bindmethod=simple credentials=secret)
Config: ** successfully added replica "perm9.ldap.fi:389"
Config: ** configuration file successfully read and parsed
begin replication thread for perm9.ldap.fi:389
#####

Perhaps there is something missing from my slapd.conf's? Any help would be
great, thanks!!

### from master's (perm8) slapd.conf. binddn is same as the rootdn of the
slave
replogfile /root/replog.log
replica host=perm9.ldap.fi:389
        binddn="cn=perm9,dc=ldap,dc=fi"
        bindmethod=simple credentials=secret
###

### from slave's (perm9) slapd.conf.
updatedn        "cn=perm9,dc=ldap,dc=fi"
updateref       ldap://perm8.ldap.fi
###

Timo