Re: backend-sql

Sorry for the confusion. I have a project to publish database
 through ldap.
  I have two tables created for front end object class host-info:

  One is for machine hardware configuration
 and another one is machine system load. Therefore, one machine has
 many rows of system load information.

  I try to display the machine load of last two weeks. In
 my ldapsearch, I specify the time stample later than two weeks ago.

 I hope that backend rdbm only returns the object with its last two weeks
 running status.

 Therefore, the filter is not only used to select the objects, but also
used to select the  attributes that the object has.

 Thank you very much.

 Dantong

On
Mon, 26
Nov 2001, Dmitry Kovalev wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It seems that your question is not directly connected to back-sql sepcifics.
> If I got you right, you'd have just the same question with back-bdb. To
> distinguish between cellular and regular phone numbers, you can:
> 1) store them to different attributes, eg phone and cellPhone or smth...
> 2) use some kind of substring matching to distinguish by prefix or smth...
>
> I'm not shure I got your question right, is this what you asked about?
>
> WBW, Dmitry

 Dantong Yu

*     Yu(Last Name)           Dantong    *
*  Dept of Computer Science              *
*  State Univ. of New York at Buffalo    *
*  226 Bell Hall, Buffalo, NY 14260-2000 *
*  PHONE(office): 716-645-3180-ext. 142  *
*  Internet: dtyu@cs.buffalo.edu         *
*  WWW:http://www.cs.buffalo.edu/~dtyu/  *