Re: Back-sql and reserved words

Hello Luzian,

If Robert's suggestion of taking alias name into single quotes works for
you - you could make a simple patch to back-sql code, adding these quotes to
SQL generation code.
If you have problems with doing so - please mail servers/slapd/back-sql/* to
me, and I will patch it for you (it is probably better to patch the copy you
are using rather than trying to synchronize with development branch)...

WBW, Dmitry