Re: question about pam_ldap

ou=People is the default naming context used by the Migration tools (padl.com) for populate your ldap database with the users found in /etc/passwd. see the file migrate_common.ph if you want to modify that.
in ldap.conf you have at least to change the base parameter, but i think that's all because pam-ldap will use by default the filter objectClass=account to find the users. change also that if you don't use the class account for the user's entries.

Lise Didillon