Re: Max Concurrent connections / fopen() limits on Solaris

	http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/sfio/

I'd be curious to hear if you have more luck with that.

-Peter

Hi Peter,

I am getting the following configuration error when I try to compile OpenLDAP 2.0.18 with sfio/vthreads on Red Hat 7.0:

configure: error: could not locate pthread_detach()

I looked through the vthreads source and couldn't find pthread_detach myself so I don't think configure is overlooking some search mechanism.

I get a core dump when I use pthread_create with the RH7.0 distribution of libpthread.a.

Any guidance from anyone about a usable thread library for RH7.0 would be very much appreciated.