don't retrieve owner whith ls -l

hello,

I've sucessfully installed openldap 2.0.15 with pam_ldap 131. I use nis.schema for the user and group. I've construct the directory with the migration tools. Then I have added a new user Lise and some other users with ldapadd.
I log as this new user Lise. all is Ok but when I run an "ls -l" it can't find owner files when the owner is one of the new user It just show the associated UidNumber.
I think that have something to do with the index or the ACLs.

I've declared in my slapd.conf the following lines:

# Indices to maintain
# ===================
index    uid,uidNumber,gidNumber  eq
index    cn                       eq,pres,sub
index    objectClass              eq,pres
index    memberUid                eq,pres

# Access Control List # ===================

defaultaccess	read

access to attr=userPassword,gecos
           by self write
           by dn="uid=root,ou=people,ou=confadmin" write
           by dn="cn=admin,ou=confadmin" write
	   by * read

access to dn=".*,ou=people,ou=confadmin" attr=cn,loginShell,description
           by self write
           by dn="uid=root,ou=people,ou=confadmin" write
           by dn="cn=admin,ou=confadmin" write
           by * read

access to *
          by dn="uid=root,ou=people,ou=confadmin" write
          by dn="cn=admin,ou=confadmin" write
	  by anonymous auth
          by * read

here are the new users I have added:
dn: uid=lise,ou=People,ou=confAdmin
uid: lise
cn: lise Didillon
loginShell: /bin/bash
uidNumber: 501
gidNumber: 100
userType: 0
userPassword:: e2NyeXB0fUxIQ0pKTDQ1QkduZDY=
objectClass: top
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: account
objectClass: miscUser
homeDirectory: /home/users/lise

objectClass miscUser is just here for my own need and all the user (new or old) have this object class.

Can you help me please? any Idea will help me

best regards,

Lise Didillon