Back-sql and reserved words

Hello,

I have a really annoying problem ; I use back-sql to connect to an
Oracle Database to map some data from my existing tables to posixAccount
objectclass. This results sooner or later in a query like this:

  SELECT users.name AS uid FROM users WHERE users.id=?

This does not work because of the 'AS uid' part, uid seems to be an
Oracle reserved keyword:

  SELECT 'hello' AS uid_ FROM dual;    -- this works
  SELECT 'hello' AS uid FROM DUAL;     -- this does not work :(

If it were my own objectClass I'd change the attribute name, but of
course I cannot change posixAccount.

Did anyone else stumble across this?

Thanks,
-Luzian
--
University of Zurich, Centre for Computing Services
Luzian Scherrer <lsc@zi.unizh.ch>