openldap-2.0.11

Hello,
I have been asked to implement LDAP for searching people.
I have just installed openldap-2.0.11 on linux 7.1 and done the
configuration
as explained in the Quick-Start Guide, but i have got to the point where it
says "You are now ready to add more entries using ldapadd". Iam
stuck because am new and i have not used LDAP i do not know what to
add next.
As anybody got LDAP working for the same purpose who can direct me
on what to do next, or avail me the configuration files required to have
it work.
I will appreciate your quick response.

Regards,

Ted
Ted Lufoma                        e-mail: lufomat@coppernet.zm
CopperNET Solutions       URL: www.coppernet.zm
P. O. Box 22149                Tel : 260-2-245087   Fax: 260-2-245734
Kitwe - ZAMBIA.