From: Jatin Nansi [mailto:jatin.nansi@timesgroup.com]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 8:36 AM
To: Peter W
Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: Using MD5 passwords with LDAP

OK,

so i have tried going thru the .src.rpm for redhat, and i did not
see any patches being applied for getting MD5 passwds working.

BUT, since i am not so great at poking around in src.rpms
and since i am just beginning with openldap, perhaps someone
else also should look into this?

if you want to get the src.rpm you can get it @:

ftp://updates.redhat.com/7.0/en/os/SRPMS/openldap12-1.2.12-3.src.rpm    #
for 1.2
ftp://updates.redhat.com/7.0/en/os/SRPMS/openldap-2.0.11-8.src.rpm                      #
for 2.0.11

Thanks

Jatin