Re: posix account on multiple servers

Poirier Xavier wrote:

> Is there an attribute to place into the user informations in LDAP tree witch
> contains the name of the server authorized to the user ?
> (somethink like "servermember" ...)

That kind of checking has to be done on the client anyway (or you only
make a "filtered subtree" available to the client). If my guess is right
and you are using pam_ldap, have a look at the pam_check_host_attr
parameter in their ldap.conf.

Regards,
-Luzian
--
University of Zurich, Centre for Computing Services
Luzian Scherrer <lsc@zi.unizh.ch>