Re: OpenLDAP cross diff. FS

Hi,

Yes this can be done . Entries in slapd.conf would be like this

database           ldbm
suffix             "ou=Hardware"
rootdn             "cn=Manager,ou=Hardware"
rootpw             abcdefgh
directory         /disk1

suffix             "ou=Software"
rootdn             "cn=Manager,ou=Software"
rootpw             abcdefgh
directory         /disk2

Regards
Susanth

Kuang-chun Cheng <kccheng@soliton.com.tw> on 11/08/2001 08:28:15 AM

Please respond to kccheng@soliton.com.tw

  To:          openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org

  cc:          (bcc: Susanth TS/Satyam)

  Subject      OpenLDAP cross diff. FS
  :

Hi,

Is it possible to install OpenLDAP cross different filesystem or
mount point.  For example, I want  "ou=Hardware" physically
located at "/disk1" and "ou=Software" at "/disk2".   How can I
do that?  Thanks.

Kuang-Chun Cheng
kccheng@soliton.com.tw