Re: Cannot open Libdb.lib while compile VC++ slapd project

Rohit,

I've never installed openldap on windows before but I'll take a wild guess. In UNIX, a database is required and the sleepycat Berkeley db is often used (I used ver 3.3.11 with openldap-2.0.18 on solaris 2.7 sparc) so i'm assuming that you need to have this installed BEFORE you install openldap and this would install the necessary libraries for openldap to work.

good luck

jm