Re: Conditional ACL's

In OpenLDAP 1.2 I set security based on an LDAP attribute and a filter
for its value. It should work for OpenLDAP 2.0.
See:  http://yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/LinuxTutorialLDAP-LDIF-example1.html
Hope it helps
Greg

"Pitts, David S" wrote:

> Is it possible to have conditional ACL's?
>
> 1)  I have a field (attribute) called "Security".  This is a boolean.
> 2)  If Security is true then record is viewable by anonymous.
> 3)  If security is false, then record is viewable by user.
>
> So, I would want something like this in the configuration:
>
> if (Security = "TRUE" ) { access to * by anonymous  }
> else { access to * by user  }
>
> --
> Pitts, David S
> On Assignment:  Vanderbilt University
> Email: david.s.pitts@Vanderbilt.Edu
> dpitts@mk.net
> www.dpitts.com
begin:vcard
n:Ippolito;Greg
tel;cell:(817)821-9464 (truck)
tel;fax:(303)474-7596
tel;home:(310)318-8069
tel;work:(817)246-3220 (TX voice mail)
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.GregIppolito.com/
org:Consultant/Contract
adr:;;2105 Rockefeller Lane #6	;Redondo;CA;90278;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:greg@GregIppolito.com
title:Applications/Systems Programmer
x-mozilla-cpt:;21856