memory leak on solaris 7?

I did some load tests on OpenLDAP 2.0.15 today, and I think I (or my
computer) experienced a slow memory leak. I don't have time to run OpenLDAP
in a profiler now, but does the following sound familiar to anybody?

Here is my OS info & patch level:
SunOS 5.7 Generic_106541-17 sun4u sparc SUNW,UltraSPARC-IIi-cEngine
(yes, I know that I'm a little behind...)

The symptom is that I lose a chunk of 8 bytes of memory about every minute.
There's nothing else running on this machine, and when I restart OpenLDAP
all of the memory is freed, so the leak is related to OpenLDAP.
The only thing that _I_ do every minute is the following. About every minute
a test thread is scheduled to do a single level search with a filter of
objectclass=device. The only peculiar thing about this search is that I know
that it should return 0 results (don't ask why I'm doing this...it's a short
term hack around another problem). Other regular operations such as lookups
don't seem to cause a memory leak.

As soon as I have time, I'll work on repro-ing the problem. But please let
me know if this highly regular memory leak sounds familiar.