Creating indexes

Hello all I attempting to indexes for my LDAP setup. I am runing
openldap v2.0.14 that is being used to autneticate users to unix
machines.

>From the Openldap Admin this example

        index default pres,eq
        index objectClass,uid
        index cn,sn eq,sub,approx

>From my understanding this means

The first line is all objects in the database are indexed with presense
and equality.

The second line are indexed with objectClass and uid

The third line indexes cn, sn with equality approixmate, and sub string.

My question is that in the admin guide it talks about indexing attributes,
so the index of objectClass does that include things such as

objectclass: posixAccount
and
objectclass: posixGroup

If not how may I include these objectclasses

Craig Hancock