From: Oliver Egginger [mailto:Oliver.Egginger@dvz.fh-giessen.de]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 2:31 PM
To: Shane Marshall
Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: Connection Stability Troubles with LDAP

1. I suppose you do (some of) your tests direct on the local machine.
(So we could exclude a network problem.)

2. When the problem appears:
There are unusually messages in the slapd (debug) output ?
What says the system event log ? (I know there exist something like this
under Windows).

3. What happens if you run the tests, which comes with the OpenLDAP packet.

4.  Do the problem (still) exist if you change the backend ?

- oliver

--
Oliver Egginger
FH Giessen-Friedberg