Re: newbie question

Check out a linux journal article written by Marcel Gagné
<mggagne@salmar.com> 27-September-2001 which can be found at
http://www2.linuxjournal.com/articles/sysadmin/0066.html  In this article
he builds a config file similar to yours and adds the information.  I
*think* the part you are forgetting is the part where you add the data
hierarchy before you add the actual data.  The domain and org stuff only
has to be done once, but it does have to be done.  I suspect that this is
where your problems lie.

Thanks,

David Pitts
www.dpitts.com