ActiveDirectory and OpenLDAP

I've found references in the debian-unstable PAM lib on setting password
to an ActiveDirectory system, but nothing else...

Does anyone have any information on how to hook a linux system into an
ActiveDirectory environment?

btw: working on a linux email system to work within this.
As near as I can tell there's not a whole pile of info on this.  I've
found lots of hints to addressbooks btw too but no idea what rules there
are...

Oh - I -do- have a windows2000-pro machine to test against, but I'm far
more familiar with linux *g*

current test server: OpenLDAP-2.14 (debian-unstable);  LDAP auth works
fine currently but untested in ActiveDirectory environment.

secondary test server: OpenLDAP-current CVS.

G'day, eh? :)
	- Teunis Peters

ps: I don't have s_client and TLS doesn't work on either system.  Each has
it's own self-signed cert (eg. ldap.pem) configured to the machine...  I'm
not sure if I'm using the cert correctly.  I'm not terribly concerned yet
so I thought  I'd slip it in here.  Feel free to ignore *g*
TLSCertificateFile      /etc/openldap/ldap.pem
TLSCertificateKeyFile   /etc/openldap/ldap.pem
TLSCACertificateFile    /etc/openldap/ldap.pem