Sendmail + LDAP

Hello

First, I'm very sorry for BIG MAIL, but my trouble is really BIG
I'm trying configure Sendmail + ldap, but I can't.. (yet)

Let me show my configuration files.
I've a Linux machine server with OpenLdap installed.
This machine's name is : LDAP.estaminas.com.br.

Here its slapd.conf

############
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/misc.schema
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema

loglevel 256
pidfile         /usr/local/var/slapd.pid
argsfile        /usr/local/var/slapd.args

database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=authentication.estaminas.com.br"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=authentication.estaminas.com.br"
rootpw          {crypt}$1$6ZX3ZsfW$30bpMYc4Sm9XXI6dvSXAH0
directory       /home/berkeley/openldap-ldbm
index           default pres,eq
index           objectClass,uid

access to attr=userPassword
  by self write
  by anonymous auth
  by dn="cn=Manager,dc=authentication.estaminas.com.br" write
  by * none
access to *
  by self write
  by dn="cn=Manager,dc=authentication.estaminas.com.br" write
  by anonymous read
###############

Ok ;  I've a 3 entries in my LDAP Directory as show below: (only for
test; in fact I'll  put 40,000 entries in this LDAP Server ... yes ...
40,000 !!)

dn: dc=authentication.estaminas.com.br
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization
o: SA Estado de Minas
dc: authentication.estaminas.com.br

dn: cn=Manager,dc=authentication.estaminas.com.br
objectClass: topobjectClass: inetLocalMailRecipient
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: dcObject
dc: authentication.estaminas.com.br
cn: Manager
sn: Manager
userid: Manager
...... other atributes
mailLocalAddress: mviniciu@www2-new.estaminas.com.br
mailHost: www2-new.estaminas.com.br
mailRoutingAddress: mviniciu@www2-new.estaminas.com.br

dn: uid=teste,dc=authentication.estaminas.com.br
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetLocalMailRecipient
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: dcObject
dc: authentication.estaminas.com.br
cn: Marcus Mendes
sn: Mendes
uid: teste
...... other atributes
mailLocalAddress: teste@www2-new.estaminas.com.br
mailHost: www2-new.estaminas.com.br
mailRoutingAddress: teste@www2-new.estaminas.com.br

####################

Well, I also have a Client Machine. In this machime, I've a SendMail
running. I'd like get 2 things here:

1) I'd like AUTHENTICATE all UID RCPT through LDAP Server  (described
above) at the moment Sendmail is verifing if user is valid;  i.e,  I
want use my LDAP Server for authentication task and NOT use /etc/passwd
in Machine's Sendmail (I'll have 40,000 entries, do not forget !!).

I don't know if it is possible neither how to do this. This is my
biggest problem!. I'm trying send an e-mail for this MTA, but always
receive ... " user unkown ".

2) I'd like, obviously, get mailLocalAddress, mailHost and
mailRoutingAddress attribute for each e-mail sent to
mviniciu@www2-new.estaminas.com.br (for example).

My MC File Sendmail is :

#####
##
divert(0)dnl
VERSIONID(`@(#)estaminas.com.br.mc      8.8 (Berkeley) 5/19/98')
OSTYPE(solaris2)dnl
FEATURE(ldap_routing)dc=authentication.estaminas.com.br)
LDAPROUTE_DOMAIN(estaminas.com.br)
define(confLDAP_DEFAULT_SPEC, -h LDAP.estaminas.com.br -b
dc=authentication.estaminas.com.br)
MAILER(local)dnl
MAILER(smtp)dnl
##
#####

Anybody can help me?
Thanks in advance.

--
Marcus Mendes          Uai / SA Estado de Minas
Analista de Sistemas   http://www.uai.com.br