Re: is there a sizelimit to groupOfNames?

> Hello --
>
> I recently sent out an e-mail to this list subject?"missing group" today
> and so far I managed to test out a few things.
>
> The group has about 3700 members (and potentially rising). We are using
> OpenLDAP-2.0.11, db-3.2.9 and I notice that there were some articles flying
> around, most notably

To my knowledge OpenLDAP's slapd has no limitation of that sort
(limits are dictated by system resources). You should try a more
recent release because known problems in database update have been
highlighted and (hopefully) solved. In this sense, the most reliable
release should be 2.0.17 (the latest :).

Pierangelo.