entry control in ldap tree

Hi,

I was wondering ...
How OpenLdap can control what is entered in the attribute field ?
I mean , I have a user "test" who have the attribute "group" positioned
to "ldap" for example
What happen if the group "ldap" does not exist in the ou=Groups ?
Is there any relation between attributes ?
perhaps may I use the schemachek on ?
I don't now.

PS: Since here, no one has responded to me for a site example of an LDAP server
witch implements users and groups and authentifications with SAMBA PDC.
Is it a dream I am into ? or perhaps I am not in the good mailing list ?
It is not very simply, perhaps unique authentification with OpenLdap is not
the solution ...

Xavier Poirier
Service Informatique - Hôpital Fleyriat
mailto: xpoirier@ch-bourg01.fr