slapd = segmentation fault on debian2.2r3

Hi all,
   I've just compiled openldap 2.0.15 configured without any parameters,
but when i try to run it, i obtain a segfault. I run it throught gdb and
this is the error : (the error is the same with openldap 2.0.11)

0x804bdb2 in slap_get_listener_addresses (host=0x0, port=389,
sal=0xbffff948) at daemon.c:285
285                  *(struct sockaddr_in6 *)*sap =
                     *((struct sockaddr_in6 *)sai->ai_addr);

about a mounth ago i played with openldap 2.0.11 and my old debian 2.2r0
without problems.
I gave a look to daemon.c and seems that getaddrinfo returns a
nullpointer in res->ai_addr.
So i cut off the source around function getaddrinfo and i pasted it into
a test program: res->ai_addr is right now.

what i have to do????
  bye,
        Dino Puller

PS.
  I need to install openldap and linux to a client of mine, i'd like to
install debian and openldap2.xxx, witch works good for me?