add, delete 'old'

I will appreciate your opinion about building system as follow:

The source is a text file - we'll use it to create ldif file; that's not a
problem to write program to do that but maybe such solution already exits
(to convert txt file into ldif)?

Next step is to add entries to database (this seems quite easy), what's
the best method?

Text file (source ldif) all the time contains all that should be in
database so the entries that do not match should be deleted from ldap base
(what is the best method to do that?), entries that match should stay in
database.
Will log file contains all changes so replication process (with next ldap
server) will be possible?

Thanks a lot for your comments