Re: Searches are painfully slow

I believe I experienced the same problem. The ldapsearch took few seconds (about 10 - 30) before displaying the result of a simple search. But if my PC connected to internet (via ADSL), the result somehow was instantaneous.

I don't know how it is related and haven't have time to debug.

BTW, I am running OpenLDAP 2.0.14, using Bekerley DB backend (can't remember which version) on Slackware 8.0.

--

Best regards,

Daniel Windura

Integration Engineer
CommVerge Solutions (Singapore) Pte Ltd
9 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec Tower Two #27-03
Singapore 038989

phone : +65 883-0800
fax   : +65 883-2345
direct: +65 330-5304