RE: DB System

> Subject: DB System
> I want to know if there's another DB system (not Berkeley DB )
> to use with OpenLDAP in Windows NT.

We are also interested in this subject.

I understand that MySQL can use Berkley DB as its native file system
Does anyone have a mapping of MySQL to OpenLDAP Berkley DB so that we
can do SQL queries to the underlying OpenLDAP database?

Thanks, Kym Farnik
-------------------   | kym@recalldesign.com |    direct: +61 8 8217 0556
Recall Design Pty Ltd | www.recalldesign.com | telephone: +61 8 8217 0500
53 Gilbert Street     |                      |       fax: +61 8 8217 0555
Adelaide SA 5000      |                      |    mobile:   0438 014 007
All the world's an analog stage, and digital circuits play only bit parts