ldap search question (with 3 partions in the database)

Title: Message
Hi, I have a DS running on openldapv2.0.7 with three partions set in the db. The slapd.conf file is as follows :

server A must be hierarchically broken into 3
dbs:

                db-a
                  /\
                 /
 \
            db-b db-c

So you need 3 database sections in your slapd.conf for
master A

> > > ## slapd.conf
> > > database ldbm
> > > suffix "ou=db1,dc=domain,dc=com"
> > >
> > > database ldbm
> > > suffix "ou=db2,dc=domain,dc=com"
> > >
> > > database ldbm
> > > suffix "dc=domain,dc=com"

When I am doing a ldap_search using (openldap api) and I specify the tree branch dc=domain, dc=com,(I have specified the option to search all the sub-trees) , I can only see the entries in dc=domain , dc=com and no entries in the ou=db2, and db3

Wonder if there is any get around this problem

sze yee