openldap 1.x to 2.x upgrade?

I have been happily using OpenLdap 1.x for over a year. Recently I
upgraded RedHat to 7.1 and with this upgrade, OpenLdap was upgraded to
2.X. My schema's no longer work as they did not use OIDs. OpenLdap 2.x
seems to require OIDs and I did apply and receive an OID for my company
but I'm unclear how to 'upgrade'. Is there a helpful script that might
prompt me for the new company OID and convert the old schema's to OID
based ones? I have not found any web documentation that details how this
migration should be done.

Thanks for any help.
Regards,
David